Revesby Estate provide DIY livery stables to the Lincolnshire area.
Four things are key to a perfect DIY livery experience in Lincolnshire, and we pride ourselves in fulfilling them.
We provide the perfect space for your horse grazing needs.
See below for more information on our stables, paddocks, ride out routes, community and core values .
- Traditional brick buildings or bespoke shelters
- On site stable manager
- Full risk assessed gated yards
- Horse wash down pads
- Summer grass arena
- Regular maintenance checks
- Individual to each horse
- Professionally fenced
- Checked monthly by the stables manager
- Stoned entrances and walkways
- Annual grass care program
- Regular rotation of muck carts
- Majority enjoy mains electricity
- Majority enjoy automatic drinkers
ride out routes
- Our ride out routes set us apart from our competition
- They cover over 20 km.
- Mixed surfaces, including grass, stone track and ancient woodlands
- Also have monthly social ride out
- Through our DIY Livery manager we have a method of listening and acting
- Not only do we care, our livery community cares.
- Through a very active WhatsApp group we support each other
Our five clear letting principles
- To be personal, approachable, accountable
- To be proactive and reactive with repairs and improvements
- Maintain the unique estate character
- Enjoyable to rent
- Safety first
Interested in renting?