Revesby estate provide DIY stables to the local area.
Four things are key, to a perfect DIY livery experience and we pride ourselves in fulfilling them. See below for how we do this.
- Traditional brick buildings or bespoke shelters
- On site stable manager
- Full risk assessed gated yards
- Horse wash down pads
- Summer grass arena
- Regular maintenance checks
- Individual to each horse
- Professionally fenced
- Checked monthly by the stables manager
- Stoned entrances and walkways
- Annual grass care program
- Regular rotation of muck carts
- Majority enjoy mains electricity
- Majority enjoy automatic drinkers
ride out routes
- Our ride out routes set us apart from our competition
- They cover over 20 km.
- Mixed surfaces, including grass, stone track and ancient woodlands
- Also have monthly social ride out
- Through our Livery manager we have a method of listening and acting
- Not only do we care, our livery community cares.
- Through a very active WhatsApp group we support each other
Our five clear letting principles
- To be personal, approachable, accountable
- To be proactive and reactive with repairs and improvements
- Maintain the unique estate character
- Enjoyable to rent
- Safety first
Interested in renting?