Stunning parkland setting, which lends itself to a range of outdoor events. Located on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds and near the city of Lincoln.
Revesby Park offers the dramatic backdrop of two country houses and stunning woodland gardens.
A proven event site, currently hosts one of the largest one day events in Lincolnshire, the Revesby Country Fair (www.revesby-country-fair. co.uk). In addition Revesby Estate Park hosts a number of smaller events.
Revesby Estate exists in its own idyllic setting and offers something quite out of the ordinary, by capitalising on its rich heritage, it has its own unique stately character. We are a family owned and managed estate, we care about you and your event.
What we offer
- Established events venue.
- Multiple vehicular exit and entrance points and stone roads.
- Capacity of 10,000+ cars. 207 acres of flat, well drained parkland available for large events up to 30,000+ people.
- Four event fields, 67 acres, 41 acres, 76 acres and 23
- Secluded location so limited noise issues.
- Impressive views of two country houses, countryside and 300 year old trees.
- Office space and Wi-Fi for event coordinators can be provided in the Estate Office.
- Due to our close proximity to the Battle of Britain Memorial Centre, Hurricane and Spitfires flybys can be arranged.
Revesby Park is suitable for a range of large ourdoor events including…
- Music Festivals
- Caravan and Motorhome
- Triathlon and Endurance
- Gardening and Flower Shows
- Craft and Food Festivals
- Country Fairs and Game Fairs
- Woodland and Forestry Shows
- Car Shows and Steam Engine Rallies
- Equestrian Events
- Dog Shows and Sheepdog Trials
- Estate events
Interested in a viewing?